Filling the gap between excellence in basic cancer research and unmet needs in targeted cancer therapies.
With proven success and a pipeline of innovative early stage small molecule oncology programs, backed up with data-rich packages, CTx is an ideal partner for growth-focused pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies who are looking for assets to take to the next stage.
Partnering with CTx comes with a number of commercial upsides including:
- • Working with an organisation with stable funding, resources and technology
- • Access to expertise in translation of novel biology
- • Ability to submit own targets
- • Competitive and transparent revenue sharing arrangements
- • A hand-built project team with the necessary skills and a project leader that knows drug development
- • Low risk commercialisation
- • Beneficial share in our IP Pool
- • Potential access to Australian R&D Tax Incentive Program for firms that partner for innovation
For commercial in confidence discussions, contact Brett Carter, CEO, on +61 (3) 6388 7831 or email email@example.com